Cincinnati, Dayton Theology and Tap Speaker Series Begin
The Theology on Tap Dayton spring speaker series begin next week, followed the second week in April by the debut of the Theology on Tap Cincinnati series.
Both follow the national “Theology on Tap” model, presenting talks on Catholic faith and issues in the relaxed atmosphere of a pub or bar, aimed at young adults in their 20s and 30s. Five groups in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati offer a spring, summer or fall TOT series (see the Archdiocese’s TOT Web Page for more).
The schedules follow.
Theology on Tap Dayton
All talks take place at 7:30 at Oregon Express, a Dayton restaurant and bar, following social time at 7 pm. For directions see the Dayton Theology on a Tap Facebook page.
- April 7, “What Are You Doing for Easter? A Field Guide to the 50 Days of Joy and Mercy” Talk by Amy McEntee
- April 14, “The Heroes of Family” Talk by Joshua Danis
- April 21, “Disciplined Discipleshop” Talk by Mark Travis
- April 28, “Reconciliation Demystified: Talk By Fr. Steve Dos Santos, CPPS
- May 5, Talk by Spencer Hargedon
- May 12, “Creation Narratives” Talk by Fr. Jim Riehle
Theology on Tap Cincinnati
All talks take place at 7:30 at the Mellow Mushroom pizza bakers in Hyde Park/Cincinnati, following social time at 7 pm. For information see the TOT Cincinnati Facebook page.
- April 12, Kevin Schmiesing
- April 19, Fr. Gabriel Forretta
- April 26, Catherine Fishlock
- May 3, Fr. Paul Mueller
- May 10, Fr.Anthony Brausch
For more Catholic events, see our Events page.
If you’ve enjoyed this story, please share it. To get local Catholic news, features and photos every day in your inbox, subscribe in the box at the top of every page or send a request to TheCatholicBeat@gmail.com.